My Selbu mittens with the snowflake pattern have been successfully road-tested this week – I finished them a matter of hours before the wintry weather hit! ☃
Having made a major adjustment to the original cuff, my plan had been to turn the stocking stitch panel inwards to create a folded hem (left mitt in the photo below)
But when I saw the mittens lying on the side table, waiting to be finished, I decided I quite liked the way the stocking stitch rolled outwards on itself, so I joined the ends and declared them finished …
Snowflakes, all ready for the snow! ❄☃🌨
Take care, stay safe and happy knitting!